♠ The Obscuritees Blog


Updates on Everything *oBST-related...and Some Things That Aren't


*oBST: San Diego ♠ Irvine ♠ The World

Friday, May 12, 2006

Scandinavian Cooking: It's the Way to Go

Sooo....I'm flipping through the TV channels right now (it's 2:30 A.M., son!) and I hit P.B.S. It's a cooking show, but not just any cooking show: it's "New Scandinavian Cooking with Tina Nordstrom." Now, I haven't seen many cooking shows (Food Network, what the hell?) but I must say, this is BY FAR THE BEST (I'm gonna have to TiVo this...). Here are some photos from the Web site of the only cooking show to have the coveted *oBST Medal of Approval:





It almost makes you wanna eat pickled herring doesn't it?



1 Comments:

Blogger Yadi said...

why not?

i like p i c k l e s

i like h e r r i n g

Sunday, May 14, 2006 12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Install these Google products, today.